Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: January 8, 2023
Welcome to Shri Mintus Art (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using our website, www.shrimintus.com (the “Site”), or any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site or our services.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the revised Terms on the Site and update the “Last Updated” date above. By continuing to use the Site or our services after the revised Terms have been posted, you agree to the revised Terms.
Use of the Site and Our Services
The Site and our services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site or our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not use the Site or our services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or our services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or our services or any related systems or networks.
Purchases and Payment
All purchases made on the Site are subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at any time and for any reason. We will provide a full refund for any cancelled orders.
All prices on the Site are quoted in Indian rupees and are inclusive of applicable taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We accept payments by credit card and other methods as indicated on the Site. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card or other payment method used to make a purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We will use reasonable efforts to deliver products within the estimated delivery time indicated on the Site. However, delivery timing are estimates only and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are not eligible for return, such as customized or special order items. We will not accept returns of items that have been used or altered in any way.
To request a return, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and the reason for the return. We will provide instructions for returning the item.
You are responsible for paying the cost of returning the item to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in transit.
The Site and all content and materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the property of Shri Mintus Art or our licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content or materials on the Site for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Shri Mintus Art.
THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Liability: In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement: The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Shri Mintus Art. We do not endorse or make any representations about the accuracy or reliability of any information, products, services, or content contained on any third-party websites that may be linked to this website.
- Disclaimer of Accuracy: We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee that it will be. We reserve the right to make changes to the information on this website at any time and without notice.
- Disclaimer of Availability: We cannot guarantee that this website or any linked websites will be available at all times. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to this website or any linked websites at any time and without notice.
Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or our services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
These Terms and your use of the Site and our services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Site or our services will be resolved through negotiations between the parties. If the parties are unable to reach a resolution through negotiations, the dispute will be referred to arbitration in accordance with the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitration will be conducted in English in New Delhi, India. The arbitration award will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.